Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by Roses Only Asia Pte Ltd.
- By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
- Roses Only Asia Pte Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately.
Delivery Fee Quote
- Prior to checkout, Roses Only Asia Pte Ltd agrees to quote and/or display the delivery fee.
- The delivery time selected by the customer is the latest the delivery can be made. The delivery can be made anytime, up to or before, the selected delivery time.
- Saturday deliveries are from 9:00am - 5:00pm. Last orders for Saturday is at 11:59am.
Sunday and Public Holiday Deliveries
- Deliveries on Sundays and public holidays are not available, except when stated otherwise.
Special Events Deliveries
- The Roses Only sets different terms and conditions in relation to special events. These include, but are not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas Day .
- Terms and Conditions in relation to special events will be updated on our website from time to time and will be effective immediately.
Deliveries in Transit
Roses Only Asia Pte Ltd does not provide a track and trace service or an estimated time of arrival once products are in transit for delivery. Customers may call us at +62 821 2345 7130 for Jakarta, +628 5106 899 050 for Surabaya and check on their deliveries.
- For Residential addresses, if a courier deems a delivery location unsafe, the order will be returned to the dispatch address and redelivery fees will apply.
- For business, school and hospital addresses, Roses Only Asia Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility for delivered items that are redirected to the mailroom, front desk or reception.
3. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- Customers must supply Roses Only with a valid phone number and contact email.
- Roses Only accepts no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or redelivery fees.
- Roses Only accepts no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods, where the customer made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period of time and/or Roses Only acted reasonably when delivering the goods.
- Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Recipient Details and Personalised Messages
- The customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and also spelt correctly. Roses Only accepts no responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by the customer.
- In regards to internet orders, customers should ensure that their personalized message is written to their satisfaction. Roses Only accepts no responsibility for incorrect spelling, grammar or formatting.
4. ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO ORDERS
- We are unable to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for orders that have already been prepared and/or in transit.
- Roses Only reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
5. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
If a cancellation is required within the 1-2 days prior to your delivery date, we can offer a store credit to the value of your order.
Roses Only is unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and/or are with a courier for delivery.
6. COMPLAINT POLICIES
Roses Only Three Day Complaint Policy
Any dissatisfaction with the product(s) must be communicated to Customer Service within one (1) day of delivery at +62 821 2345 7130 for Jakarta, +628 5106 899 050 for Surabaya
Roses Only reserves the right to request photos of the original product(s). To assist us in quality control it is our policy, if requested by us, to collect the original products.
7. PRODUCT RANGE
- Customers will be informed when a selected product is not available in the delivery location.
- When a product is unavailable in your chosen location Roses Only may be able to offer you an alternative product.
Substitution and Seasonal Availability Disclaimer
- Roses Only endeavours to fulfil orders in compliance with product descriptions, however orders may be subject to seasonal and product availability.
- Roses Only reserves the right to substitute products and items when necessary. Utmost care is taken to ensure the final product is as similar in quality to the requested item. Substitutions and alterations to the style of a product will be of similar quality and value.
Photography and Products
- For photographic purposes containers such as dishes, glasses or other props may be used for display purposes and are not included with the final product. The itemized product description available on the product page outlines the contents of final products.
8. PRICING AND TRANSACTIONS
- All prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of GST.
- All prices, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in IDR.
- Product prices do not include delivery fees.
- In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original credit card or Paypal account. For Paypal transactions the refund will be made to the Paypal account.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and credit cards
When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorized to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
- Discounts apply to the product value and exclude the delivery charge.
- Discounts may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or gift.
- Discounts may not be redeemed for cash or transferred.
- Customers entitled to a discount must quote, enter or apply the valid discount code prior to order payment and finalisation.
- Discounts will not be applied to an order after payment has been taken.
- These terms and conditions apply in conjunction with any terms and conditions, written on or associated with, 'the discount'.
- Only one promotion code may be used per order.
- All promo orders must be delivered within a 1 month period only.
10. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Collection and Use of Information
- Roses Only collects personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services, or for the purpose of competitions and prize-giving, or for any other such purpose which requires the collection of personal data in order for Roses Only to fulfil an obligation.
- Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact (mobile) phone numbers.
- The Roses Only Group does not keep records of customer credit card details.
- For customer security, your IP address has been logged and will be recorded with your purchase details.
Disclosure of Information
- Roses Only may disclose personal data necessary to third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling customer orders and any other obligations, such as prize-giving or sponsorships.
- Roses Only will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorisation.
- Under no circumstances will Roses Only sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
- Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
- Roses Only will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
Roses Only websites utilize cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. We do not store any personal or financial information about customer-used cookies.
- Customers can elect to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
- In compliance with IDN law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of Roses Only website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
- Roses Only does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites.
- It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
12. GOVERNING LAW
- The use of this website and these conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia.
- Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the applicable Indonesia law.
- By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
13. THIRD PARTY SITES
Websites operated by Roses Only may provide links to related third party sites. Roses Only is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and does not warrant the security of any information supplied to third party sites.
14. TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
All material on websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Roses Only, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Roses Only its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Roses Only.
Material on any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Roses Only is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Roses Only.
- Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Roses Only copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights and is prohibited.
15. FORCE MAJEURE
Roses Only is not liable for failure to perform obligations, including but not limited to, the fulfillment of an order or a delivery, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon beyond Roses Only’s control.
16. VALENTINE'S DAY
During February, our prices increase since there is a huge demand for roses, and we find that costs from the best producers can nearly triple, which has an impact on our gift boxes. We don't want to compromise on our quality finish, so we want to make sure our returning customers know the reason behind the price differences for our Valentine's collection. No discounts can be offered/ redeemed during the valentine’s period, which commences 1st February - 16th February.